Send SMS or push notification, right after user signed in your Kick form.
Set specific newsletter campaign based on user behavior with extra personalized content.
Connect your Kick data to your social networks with ease integration.
Connect your data to your CRM, to maximize lead nurturing.
Catch your users after they leave you with a great promotion offer to grab them back.
Set specific TODO list for important data you manage on daily routine.
1. Go to www.Zapier.com and set your details at the form, or connect with your Google account.
3. Tap on the top button “Make a Zap” to create your very first zapier process.
4. Select Kicklander as your first step to get the lead data from.
5. Pick “New Lead” trigger which let you capture your lead data.
6. Connect to your Kicklander account by tapping “Connect an Account” button.
7. At the dialog box you need to paste your Zapier API Key you have in the Kicklander integration tab.
8. After your connection you can tap “Test” to verify the connection status.
Now is the fun part.
You need to choose some app that you want to send the lead data to.
Assume that you have MailChimp list named “New registered users”,
and you set up a rule that when new user added to this list,
a specific email with a coupon template will be sent.
So, let’s choose MailChimp.
After your connection you can tap “Test” to verify the connection status.
9. Tap Add/Update Subscribe
10. Connect to your MailChimp account and choose your account.
11. Choose your list (must be created first within in your MailChimp account)
12. Now you need to map Kicklander field to match email field,
Tap on the right plus icon to choose email and continue.
You just created your first Marketing Automation for your customer journey!
You just can keep make your zaps and enrich your marketing automation proccess even more.
Feel free to share your case studies with us for the community at [email protected]
Get Kicklander and start your automate marketing strategy as quick as make a coffee.